Neighborhood Library Exchange
Fill out this form to volunteer or create a Library Exchange location of your own!
Discover a wonderful new read at your Neighborhood Library Exchange! All around Norwalk these special boxes contain free books for children to adults. Anyone can take home a book to enjoy (and sometimes donate a book for another friend to find as well). Happy Reading!
Please note: Due to Covid-19 some of these library exchanges are currently on hold. A handful of these exchanges are designated children’s books only and/or are unable to accept donations. You may always leave a note inside an exchange for its owner if unsure. Thank you!
** = Children's books only
Neighborhood Library Exchange Locations:
- 3rd Taxing District Electrical Department (lobby). 2 Second Street
- America’s Laundry (inside). 66 Cedar Street**
- Main Street Laundromat (inside). 171 Main Street**
- Mike’s Deli (within parking lot). 194 East Avenue
- Norwalk Health Department (within the parking lot near office entrance).
137 East Avenue**
- Residential: 50 Soundview Avenue
- Residential: 11 Lancaster Drive. Dog Hook available
- Residential: 40 Clinton Avenue**
- Residential: 44 Maher Drive
- Residential: 14 Hadik Parkway
- St. Philip Church (within the parking lot near the Carousel Preschool entrance). 1 Father Conlon Place**
- The Laundry Basket. 15 Cross Street**
If you notice any changes must be made to this list, or if you have any questions about the Neighborhood Library Exchange, you may contact us at YouthServices@norwalkpl.org.