Career Coach In-Person Sessions Return to NPL
Job search assistance with resume critique
Drop-in service offering individual assistance on Monday, July 12 , 10:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 - 3:00 pm
and Monday, August 2, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Career Coach is going back to in-person sessions with the computer-equipped bus stationed in front of the library starting in July. Attendees will get help with varied aspects of job search: resume, LinkedIn profile, job search strategy and resources, etc. Bring your resumes and job search related questions. All sessions will have a lunch break from 12:00 - 1:00 pm
No registration required, for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Day Excel Workshops - Monday, September 13 / Register
Part 1: Beginner workshop 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Part 2: Intermediate workshop 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Computer Tutor
From adding photos to the cloud to setting up an
JobNow Online tutor can help with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Live tutors available from 3pm-11pm / Skill practice available 24/7.
- Click On JobNow,
- Click On Adult Learning Center
- Click On Microsoft Office help
- Select a program from the subject list
- Click On Get Live Help
Other local Technology training:
- Norwalk Community College (203) 857-7000 ask about Extended Studies - Professional Development - Computer courses.
Recommended free online resources:
- GCFLearnFree.org -Offering the computer and technology training you need for life - absolutely free! Whether you're new to the computer, returning for review, or want to use technology to enhance your skills, GCFLearnFree.org has something for you. (Account required -register for free)
- Excel Easy - Offers a tutorial (Introduction, Basics, Functions, Data Analysis and VBA) on how to use Excel. Want to learn much more about Excel? You can find related examples and features (300 Examples) on the right side of each chapter. We keep it easy!